Aug 17, 2014
from 10:30 AM to 08:30 PM
|Contact Name||Alice Hutchings|
|Add event to calendar||
Join us on a day trip to Ely!
We shall be taking the train to Ely (£2.90 each way), enjoying the wonders of the Ely Cathedral, taking a tour of the Octagon Tower (optional, £9), picnic with fellow Postdocs (bring your own food) before hiking back to Cambridge (optional).
The day's program:
- 10.30am: Meet at Cambridge train station to take the 10.52am train to Ely
- 11.06am: Arrive in Ely
- 12.30pm: Tour of the Octagon Tower (optional)
- 1.30pm: Picnic lunch
- 3:00pm: Return hike to Cambridge (optional)
- 3.04pm: Return train to Cambridge (alternative)
- 8.30pm (est): Hikers arrive back in Cambridge
Guests are welcome.
Please sign up here.
For more information, email Alice Hutchings: ah793 [AT] cl.cam.ac.uk