PdOC are pleased to invite Cambridge postdocs to the PdOC Christmas Formal Hall at St. John's College on Thursday 11 December. The evening will start with a drinks reception at 7pm. Tickets cost £46.75 per person to include a welcome drink, 3 course meal with wine.
Starter: Pinney's of Orford Wester Ross Smoked Scottish Salmon with a warm millet, avocado and watercress salad.
Vegetarian starter (prebooked): Muscovado Caramelised Leeks with tarragon and goat's curd.
Main course: Roast Essex Turkey - award winning turkey with Newmarket sausages, sage, lemon and shallot stuffing, cranberry sauce and turkey jus.
Vegetarian main course (prebooked): Aubergine Wellington - layered aubergine wrapped in spinach and puff pastry, served with a coriander custard.
Dessert: Water Pudding - a College signature dish served with clementines and figs, a honey tuille biscuit and Japanese salted ice cream.
Registration and payment:
Please register and pay for your tickets by Thursday 27 November by completing the following 2 steps:
- STEP 1: Complete the registration form below
If you are bringing a guest please complete a separate registration form for each guest before making your payment.
- STEP 2: Make your payment using the 'Shopping Cart' button at the bottom
Note that your ticket/s will NOT be reserved until your payment has been completed.
Once you have submitted a separate registration form for each of the attendees you are paying for:
- Insert the name and surname of the people you are paying for (including your own) in the space below. This will allow us to match the payment with the registered names.
- Proceed to the shopping cart where you can adjust the number of tickets you are purchasing as necessary.
- You can then pay online using a PayPal account or directly using a credit/debit card.
- You will receive an electronic receipt for your payment by email from PayPal.