'Human evolution - a multi-disciplinary challenge'
Professor Robert Foley
Tuesday 2 December
6pm McCrum Lecture Theatre
Corpus Christi College
Drinks reception to follow
Prof Robert Foley is the Leverhulme Professor of Human Evolutionary Studies and a Fellow of King's College, Cambridge. With Marta Mirazon Lahr, he founded Cambridge's Leverhulme Centre for Human Evolutionary Studies. His research has been particularly concerned with the evolutionary and ecological factors that have shaped the pattern of human evolution, and in particular the evolution of modern humans. He was elected a Fellow of the British Academy in 2007.
The Crossing the Barriers lecture series aims to promote University of Cambridge postdoc research visibility by offering an environment to exchange ideas, concepts and views across different fields of research, as well as offer postdocs an experience of college life and an opportunity to meet and network.
Registration and payment:
Extended registration deadline to 24 Nov.
The lecture is open to all. Tickets cost £6 for the lecture followed by a drinks reception in the Old and New Combination rooms at Corpus Christi College. To book your place at the lecture and drinks reception please register and pay for your tickets by Monday 24th November by completing the following 2 steps:
- STEP 1: Complete the registration form below
If you are bringing a guest please complete a separate registration form for each guest before making your payment.
- STEP 2: Make your payment using the 'Shopping Cart' button at the bottom
Note that your ticket/s will NOT be reserved until your payment has been completed.
Once you have submitted a separate registration form for each of the attendees you are paying for:
- Insert the name and surname of the people you are paying for (including your own) in the space below. This will allow us to match the payment with the registered names.
- Proceed to the shopping cart where you can adjust the number of tickets you are purchasing as necessary.
- You can then pay online using a PayPal account or directly using a credit/debit card.
- You will receive an electronic receipt for your payment by email from PayPal.